Monday, November 3, 2008

I must say even if it seems like I am being rude, this past almost a month since Karla was layed off has been the best times at work for the past 4 years that she worked here. The tension in the office is gone. I have had 3 different people ask me if I see how different the office seems without her--well of course I can. We just all seem to get along better--even the rat is being nicer to everyone. It is amlost pleasant to come to work I mean after all work is work! but it has been such a relief to me--I do not totally dread coming in each day any more. Funny how one person can change everyone else either for good or bad. I will probably go to hell for saying it but "Ding Dong the Witch is gone" and I am glad about it!!!
Happy Happy Joy Joy

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Yea! I'm glad that things are looking up!

mommyshan said...

Oh Karen!!! I am so excited for you... I know how bad you hated work. It IS amazing how one person can create such a negative environment. I just might join you in hell, I'm sitting here doing a happy dance and I didn't even know the woman! :)

Anonymous said...

You know she stalks your blog right!?! Just kidding.

I'm so glad you are happier at work.