Monday, November 17, 2008

My son's commercial

For anyone who may read my blog I just wanted to let you know my oldest son Tracey made a Doritto commerical and submitted it in a contest. If it is chosen he will win big money and it will air during the Superbowl. If any of you want to see the commercial go to www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery/video/971/
everytime you go into to watch it--he gets more attention and if he gets enough people looking at it he will be in the final 5. Then if he makes it to the final 5 there will be a website you can go in and vote. So if you have time watch his video 100 millions times (ha ha) and then I will let you know if he makes it into the final 5 where you can vote for him. It should be sometime in the first of Jan. He is a great kid and has a lot of talent as a vidophotograhper! Also pass this on to as many people as you know and see if they are willing to help!
Thanks to all
Karen Lee.

4 comments:

mommyshan said...

Verrrry cool! I passed it on to everybody on my email list. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I keep viewing it. But the top viewed right now is like 7,000 views! Crazy

Kristy said...

Thanks everyone! Just so yuo don't waste your time, it only counts one view per IP address per day.

Also, just to clarify, it's the Doritos judges that choose the final five.

Our goal at this point is just to try and make sure it gets noticed.

:0)

Thanks for the help!

Kris and Q said...

Wow he did a great job. Its awesome to see his dad's creativity passed on. You bet we will watch it.